Why Carthena Advisory?
We offer several advantages over our industry peers as follows:
All our management development training facilitators are practising professionals and course guides have been developed in partnership with Velsoft Inc. This means we don’t give you information from textbooks but provide real-world experiences (virtually or on-site) by making the knowledge readily applicable – immediately after each training.
Training Needs Assessment (TNA)
Our training model is to work with partner organisations and conduct TNAs. This process allows us to achieve the following – to the benefit of these organisations:
- Prioritise training needs that provide the highest business impact
- Train only employees that require training and with the right approach
- Achieve a higher return on training investments for these partner organisations
- Interactive Learning with Industry-Based Examples
- Learning should be fun and we make that happen in both our physical and virtual classes. We will deploy different teaching techniques and case studies to address diverse learning styles.
Full Course Resources
For ALL our management development training programmes, our tools are the resources we make available to our students. Each programme comes with full resources to support learning and career development. Student manuals, pre assignment guides, quick reference guides, practice questions, templates, case studies, certificates of completion etc. are some of the materials each participant will receive and work with.
We understand that learning is dynamic and each organisation has varying development needs. At Carthena Advisory, we typically engage all clients in a ‘training needs analysis’ session, to help us better understand specific needs of potential participants and how the management development training sessions will help each client achieve their growth and development objectives.
We offer an extensive array of management development training programmes divided into four (4) categories as shown below. Send us a message indicating the preferred training programme(s) and number of participants.
Discounts apply if you register five (5) or more participant.
- Supervisors and Managers
- Career Development
- Human Resources
- Sales and Marketing
- The ABC's Of Supervising Others
- Negotiating for Results
- Effective Planning and Scheduling
- The Professional Supervisor
- Business Leadership: Becoming Management Material
- Project Management Training: Understanding Project Management
- Team Building - Developing High Performance Teams
- Inventory Management - The Nuts and Bolts
- Coaching - A Leadership Skill
- Leadership Skills for Supervisors - Communication, Coaching and Conflict
- Delegation - The Art of Delegating Effectively
- Meeting Management - The Art of Making Meetings Work
- Advanced Project Management
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Emotional Intelligence
- Writing Reports and Proposals
- Public Speaking Under Pressure
- Time Management - Get Organised for Peak Performance
- Skills for the Administrative Assistant
- Business Etiquette - Gaining that Extra Edge
- Communication Strategies
- Conflict Resolution - Dealing with Difficult People