MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAMMES
Why Carthena Advisory?
We offer several advantages over our industry peers as follows:
All our management development training facilitators are practising professionals and course guides have been developed in partnership with Velsoft Inc. This means we don’t give you information from textbooks but provide real-world experiences (virtually or on-site) by making the knowledge readily applicable – immediately after each training.
Training Needs Assessment (TNA)
Our training model is to work with partner organisations and conduct TNAs. This process allows us to achieve the following – to the benefit of these organisations:
- Prioritise training needs that provide the highest business impact
- Train only employees that require training and with the right approach
- Achieve a higher return on training investments for these partner organisations
- Interactive learning with Industry-Based Examples
- Learning should be fun and we make that happen in both our physical and virtual classes. We will deploy different teaching techniques and case studies to address diverse learning styles.
Full Course Resources
For our management development training programmes, comprehensive resource tools are made available to ALL participants. Each programme comes with full resources to support learning and career development – student manuals, pre assignment guides, quick reference guides, practice questions, templates, case studies, etc. are some of the materials each participant will receive and work with.
We understand that learning is dynamic and each organisation has varying development needs. At Carthena Advisory, we typically engage all clients in a ‘training needs analysis’ session, to help us better understand specific needs of potential participants and how the management development training sessions will help each client achieve their growth and development objectives.
For our executive management development programmes, we execute these in partnership with international training institutions in the UK, USA, UAE, South Africa and Rwanda. Send us a message on what you’re looking to achieve at the executive level and we’ll get back to you immediately.
For our local programmes, we offer an extensive array of management development training programmes divided into four (4) categories shown below. Send us a message indicating the preferred training programme(s) and number of participants. Download our training brochure here.
5% discount applies if you register five (5) or more participants.
- The ABC's Of Supervising Others
- Negotiating for Results
- Effective Planning and Scheduling
- The Professional Supervisor
- Business Leadership: Becoming Management Material
- Project Management Training: Understanding Project Management
- Team Building - Developing High Performance Teams
- Inventory Management - The Nuts and Bolts
- Coaching - A Leadership Skill
- Leadership Skills for Supervisors - Communication, Coaching and Conflict
- Delegation - The Art of Delegating Effectively
- Meeting Management - The Art of Making Meetings Work
- Advanced Project Management
- Understanding Human Behaviour
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Emotional Intelligence
- Writing Reports and Proposals
- Public Speaking Under Pressure
- Time Management - Get Organised for Peak Performance
- Skills for the Administrative Assistant
- Business Etiquette - Gaining that Extra Edge
- Communication Strategies
- Conflict Resolution - Dealing with Difficult People