We are a financial and management consulting firm focused on optimising our client’s supply and value chains. Our unique approach focuses across all operations and support functions to build competitive advantage and sustainable margins respectively – the cornerstone of our approach to each engagement.
Set up in December 2008 as a financial and management consulting firm, Carthena Advisory commenced with a core focus on management training and development programmes – to help staff with skills needed to generate adequate revenues/margins, whilst simultaneously creating competitive advantage for them and their organisations. Today, our training services are offered on a bespoke basis to support core services and suit specific needs – across staffing levels and within any organisation in our focus sectors.
Our range of services include:
- Business Planning and Feasibility Studies
- Forensic Audit and Investigations
- Funds Sourcing for Start-up Projects and Business Expansion
- Process Reviews and Optimisation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Supply Chain Configuration and Management
- Developing Institutional Strengthening Initiatives within the Public Sector
Our sector focus cuts across Agriculture, Retail, Ecommerce, FMCG, IT Services, Power, Maritime, Public Sector, Solid Minerals, Financial Services and Health.