The ABC’s Of Supervising Others
What will participants learn?
This two-day workshop is designed to help you overcome many of the supervisory problems you will encounter in your first few weeks as a boss, whether you are a team leader, a project manager, or a unit coordinator. Dealing with the many problems a new supervisor encounters isn’t easy, but it doesn’t have to lead to discouragement.
How you will benefit?
- Clarify roles and responsibilities of the new job.
- Adjust to the new role with confidence and an assurance you can handle the position.
- Develop your skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict, and giving feedback to employees.
- Develop a technique for making sure you give employees instructions that are clear and understood.
- Identify some techniques to deal with employee challenges, such as hostility, complaints, and laziness.
- Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers, so you are seen as fair and consistent
What you will cover
- Making the transition
- Responsibilities of a supervisor
- Setting goals
- Planning for success
- Listening skills
- Asking questions
- Managing conflict
- Dealing with difficult employees
- The reciprocal quality of relationships
- Dealing with others
N30,000 (5% discount applies if you register up to 3 participants)
To register, please click the button below: