Business Leadership: Becoming Management Material
September 27 @ 9:00 am - September 29 @ 5:00 pm WAT
At Carthena Advisory’s business leadership sessions, our unique work approach ensures that all participants are able to learn and go back to work with the mindset of optimizing their value and supply chains – building competitive advantage and sustainable margins respectively.
This three-day workshop is a tool for your business leadership development. It is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done. At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entails much more. By accepting the challenge to lead, you’ll realize that the only limits are those you place on yourself.
How you will benefit from this business leadership session
- Identify your leadership profile and explore how you can use this knowledge to create your own future
- Assess your leadership competencies and learn how you can develop your strengths
- Identify those additional skills and tools that can make you a better leader
- Develop your ability to influence and communicate with others
- Become a better problem-solver and decision-maker
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change
What you will cover in this business leadership session
- Debriefing your personalized psychometric behaviour report
- Understanding human behaviour (DISC Personality Profile Assessment)
- Leadership profile and competencies to highlight your strengths and challenges
- Directional and consequential thinking and how to develop these skills
- Strategies for influencing others through improved communication and interaction
- Your role in making meetings effective, both as a leader and as a participant
- Critical problem-solving skills and the tools and techniques you can use
- Strategic planning with a SWOT analysis to introduce change
- Ways to manage the change process effectively for sustainable growth
What’s included for participants
- Interactive class sessions driven by case studies and real life scenarios
- Specialized training workbook (for use before, during and after the session), quick reference guides and additional handouts for participants
- Completed psychometric test and a behaviour profile report
- Personalized certificate of completion
- N155,000 per participant (limited class size of 20 for effective learning)
- Psychometric behaviour profile report (DISC model)
- 5% discount (if you register up to 5 participants)
- Covers tea break and lunch
Wole Ogundare is a strategy, finance and marcomms advisory professional, and currently holds the position of Managing Partner/CEO at Carthena Advisory (a financial and management consulting firm). This firm specializes in optimizing supply and value chains in emerging markets throughout sub-Saharan Africa. In this role, Wole takes a holistic approach to enhancing competitive advantage by improving operations and support functions, resulting in sustainable margins.
Wole is also a non-executive director on the boards of QMBMart Limited and Arit of Africa Limited. He is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and an alumnus of both the London Business School, United Kingdom and Witts Business School, South Africa.
Wole brings over 27 years of enterprise expertise to his current position. He has held previous high-ranking positions as the Managing Director at Yudala Limited (now Konga Online Shopping Limited), Account Management Director at Insight Publicis, and Partner at Phillips Consulting.
Throughout his career, Wole has focused on various initiatives such as business building and sustainability, policy development/implementation, business partnership facilitation, transformative work with international development agencies, market expansion strategies, corporate governance development, financial intermediation, and forensic audit and investigations.
His diverse consulting experience spans across multiple sectors, including but not limited to, retail, marketing communications, telecoms, maritime, real estate, construction, FMCG, power, solid minerals, financial services, health, and agriculture. As such, Wole is a well-rounded and dynamic leader in his field.