Writing reports and proposals is a fundamental skill that professionals across various industries must master. Whether you need to present findings, propose ideas, or secure business opportunities, the ability to communicate information effectively is crucial.
This two-day workshop is intended to help you do the writing your job demands. If you are a manager at any level in business, government, or industry, you must write reports. Whether you want to or not, you write to explain things, to smooth relationships and to convince others of the value of some course of action. Writing must be clear, concise, complete, and correct. It must also convey your message in a courteous tone. The workshop will help you to identify the range of this kind of writing, the forms it takes, and the persuasive techniques it requires.
- To learn the value of good written communications.
- To develop paragraphs that introduce, connect, develop, and conclude some part of an idea.
- To prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information.
- To learn how to proofread your work so you are confident it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- To provide an opportunity to apply these skills in real work applications.