Personality is what’s on the inside; behaviour is what comes out and it affects – and is affected by – those around us. Understanding human behaviour allows us to focus on the words/actions which shape our interactions with others, develop effective human skills and provide a framework for predicting behaviour.
In signing up for this programme, participants will have taken the first step in understanding themselves and their behavioural tendencies/how to manage same. For all managers, the programme provides a platform for understanding themselves/how to manage others productively in different circumstances and the ever changing social and environmental conditions. This one-day programme is an assessment-based (DiSC®) learning experience that helps people reconnect to themselves and others by embracing their diverse strengths and behaviour styles. When an organization understands its staff, it can set better goals and get its workforce to function at peak efficiency.
- Gain insights into your behaviour and those of others.
- Understand and appreciate the work styles of others.
- Learn how to communicate and persuade more effectively.
- Create strategies for overcoming challenges when working with people of different DiSC® styles.
- Work collaboratively and respectfully with individuals with diverse backgrounds.
- Adapt to new workplace environments and changing professional needs.
- Develop leadership and self-management skills to work effectively in a variety of social and group contexts.
- Respond appropriately to feedback from supervisors and team members