Being a professional supervisor requires a unique set of skills and qualities to effectively lead and manage a team. A professional supervisor is not only responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations but also plays a critical role in fostering a culture of excellence, growth, and success within the organization.
In today’s changing workplace as well, many new supervisors are unsure of their roles and responsibilities. They have little experience dealing with the challenges of managing work through others. They haven’t had the opportunity to develop those critical skills of planning work, leading their group, and communicating with their employees, their colleagues, and their manager. This three-day workshop will give you just that opportunity.
- Understand the scope and nature of the supervisory position.
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
- Recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, to your team, and to your organization.
- Identify key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively
- Acquire a basic understanding of and develop strategies for leadership, team building, communication and motivation and what part they play in effective supervision.