In the dynamic and competitive business landscape, having strong marketing and sales skills is crucial for driving business growth and achieving sales targets. Whether you are a marketing professional or a sales representative, continuous skill development is essential to stay ahead. This training course is designed to enhance your marketing and sales capabilities via equipping you with effective strategies and techniques to boost your performance, engage customers, and achieve remarkable sales outcomes.
A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives – you just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This one-day workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. Learn effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
- Recognize what we mean by the term “marketing.”
- Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get your name known.
- Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- Use your time rather than your money to market your company effectively.
- Understand how to perform a SWOT analysis.