Reading time: 1 minute
To excel in their supervisory role, it is essential for supervisors to possess effective leadership skills because they represent an important force in the global economy. This one-day course will show that you have the power to turn on or turn off the productivity of the people who work for you. You are the crucial interface between the employee on the shop floor or the service desk and the managers of the organization. You usually have more experience and more skill than the employees you supervise, because management tends to look for super people to fill those roles.
Whether you are a new supervisor or looking to enhance your leadership abilities, this workshop will empower you to create a positive and productive work environment.
- Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage your time.
- Identify your primary leadership style and techniques for maximizing that style.
- Develop more flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Search for ways to overcome communication barriers.
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Explore ways to engage in productive rather than toxic debate, and to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.