This hiring for success workshop concentrates on the pre-interview preparation; developing questions and their value; the interview techniques that get specific, behaviour-based examples of past performance; and the strategies that follow through on this process. This two-day workshop takes the behavioural interview even further with a discussion of communication techniques and the use of other types of interview questions.
- Recognize the costs incurred by an organization when a wrong hiring decision is made.
- Develop a fair and consistent interviewing process for selecting employees.
- Prepare better job advertisements and use a variety of markets.
- Be able to develop a job analysis and position profile.
- Use traditional, behavioral, achievement oriented, holistic, and situational interview questions.
- Enhance communication skills that are essential for a skilled recruiter.
- Effectively interview difficult applicants.
- Check references more effectively.
- Understand the basic employment laws that can affect the hiring process