Customer service training is essential if you want to retain customers for the long term, reduce employee churn and create a successful customer-centric company. Have you ever encountered an unpleasant customer and not known what to do? Do you worry that you’re not assertive enough with demanding people? Do you struggle to solve problems? Do you know who your customers are? Do you have individual and organizational goals to strive for? This two-day workshop will help you in all of these areas, and more!
- Recognize that service delivery is an individual response value.
- Understand how your own behaviour impacts the behaviour of others.
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver.
- Communicate more assertively and effectively.
- Learn some ways to make customer service a team approach.