As with many significant undertakings, undergoing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) review (even simply considering its implementation) requires learners to analyze technical and complicated systems. This one-day workshop sorts through a myriad of information and brings you the basics you need to make a decision about the need for CRM, its benefits, and how to coordinate the base requirements for a CRM undertaking.
- Develop an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan
- Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Develop an understanding of how CRM creates value for organizations and customers
- Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM.